butterflies
Love. What is love actually? I don’t know it either. Sometimes people don’t understand the true meaning of love. Love is something special that only the person who feels it can understand it. All these days, I thought that I already knew the true meaning of love. Love is living happy with the person you loved. Love means smiling without a reason while looking to your love’s one. I was in love before. A few times. I know I’m only  19 and not matured enough to understand all of this. People said that the love that teenagers experience  doesn’t same like what adults experienced. What are the differences actually? We felt the same kinds of feelings too. All the love that we saw in movie does it exist? Does the happily ever after exist? Or it just a story which are created to make it more interesting? I’m still confuse with the thing we called ‘Love’. All the feelings that I felt before are they real? I’m still hoping that one day, there will be a person who will show me the meaning of love. Who ever you are, I’m here waiting for you.
« Older  Newer »